Friday, January 2, 2015

Day Two: This is me

Day 2:  This is me.  Large and in charge.

Hi again.  Your friendly aspiring photog, this time in front of the camera, thanks to my handy tripod and remote (and occasionally with the assistance of my hubby to press the button after I establish the camera settings, so I don't have to deal with the remote).  Every 4 weeks or so, I have been taking bump photos, and as of today, I am full term.  I'm glad that this time around, I am really I have taken the time to properly document the belly. With C, I have a good number of blurry iPhone bump shots, so I figure that this time, I can do it right, even if it's less frequent.


Before the weekend is over, we'll try to cobble together some kind of family maternity session with the remote.  Between an unshaven and unshowered husband and a pink-eye-a-rific toddler, today was not the day.  But they did stand in for a couple test shots, and I snapped one great shot of me and little man, with both of us actually smiling and looking.  Huge victory in the Colin photography department.


And finally, here is the puppyface, Ms. Kenzie B2 Underfoot, our darling labradoodle.  Having a shaggy black haired puppy makes her a constant challenge when it comes to photography.  She has been known to draw commentary for her nearly non-visible eyes between haircuts. She was just curled up by my feet as I set up the tripod, so before I put everything away, I had to snap a quick pic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment