Friday, January 9, 2015

Days 6-9: Hello Polar Vortex

The weather outside has been frightful indeed.  Tuesday was a quiet day, with C back at preschool.  I had a profoundly uneventful doctor's appointment, where I got to hear that baby is doing a good job cooking and is still comfy and cozy in there.

Day 6: Lots of obstetrics tools that aren't making my baby come any faster

On Wednesday, we were cooped up at home waiting for carpet cleaners and riding out the freezing temps, since the high was a whopping one degree.  On a whim, I grabbed my camera and captured C having a ball jumping on the bed.  He was so darn cute, and was such a good sport staying home all day long.  

Day 7: Jumping on the bed




Thursday was much tougher, as far as sanity went. I'd be lying if I said that we weren't driving each other a bit crazy by 8 a.m. (even on a preschool day, no less).  I snapped a quick pic during a stand-off battle with C not willing to put on his jacket.  Gotta find the beauty in every situation, right?

Day 8:  No I will not put on my coat

After nap, we hung out at home and were lazy.  My third trimester energy is pretty low. Highlight of the afternoon was creating an indoor pond, one of C's new favorite indoor activities. It is messy and wet and silly, and while it normally will occupy him for quite a while, of course on Thursday he had dumped a TON of water out and then lost interest completely.  Ah, the joys of parenthood.



Today we spent the morning with our pals, and I had the luck of taking an adorable little girl (who may or may not have the best name - since we share it), and it reminded me of the relative ease to come of photographing minimally mobile babies.  Toddlers are so tough in that respect (you know, and all others too).  

Day 9: Hello Baby Rachel!




No comments:

Post a Comment